- 한국어 (Korean)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 中文 (Chinese)
1. Press Command+Shift+4, then select the part of the screen you want to capture. When you release the box, the screenshot will be saved on your desktop as a file.
2. Press Command+Shift+3 to take a shot of the whole screen. It will be also saved as a file at your desktop.
3. Press Command+Shift+Spacebar+4 to take a screenshot of only one window. Place your cursor over the window you want to capture and click on it to make a picture.
Note that in case you want to save the screenshot to the clipboard just add the Control button to any combination.
You can also use the Grab utility as an alternative to the shortcuts above. This application comes with Mac OS X and you can find it in Applications → Utilities → Grab.
To resolve the matter, one should download the application via iTunes and then synchronize it with the previous version. Please read the instructions and the program usage terms carefully. We also advise you to back up your data before synchronization.
Follow this link to find more information: http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/icloud-itunes/
If you experience crashes with applications on your device, you can help us to settle the matters by sending crash reports to our Support Team.
These reports are stored on your device at the moment of the crash. When you sync your device with iTunes, they are are copied to your computer. You can find them in the following folder:
1. For Mac: Library\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NAME
2. For PC with Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR PC USER NAME\Application Data\Apple сomputer\Logs\CrashReporter\YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NAME
3. For PC with Windows Vista/Windows 7 and later versions: C:Users\YOUR PC USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NAME\
Here is the picture of the address bar: http://take.ms/yh6IZ
If you cannot find these folders on your computer, try to enter the path manually. Click on the address bar and type the path to the folder: http://take.ms/tHmtG
Once you have found all the required information, please check its content and format:
1. Crash reports start with the title Incident Identifier and the symbols before it are unnecessary.
2. The Hardware Model line with device name and the app version will help you to ensure the file reference to the game. The app name should be also mentioned in the text of reposts.
3. Crash reports have .crash file extension. If it is .rtf, open the file, copy and paste its content to save it as another document with .crash extension. Other extension types can be simply renamed into .crash
4. Name the file with reports according to your request number. In case you have several files, please numerate them and then archive in .zip format.
Send it as attachment to your message to our Support Team so we could be sure to fully address your question. Thank you for co-operation!
1) Snipping Tool Item.
The Snipping Tool method works on Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate, and on Windows Vista editions other than Starter or Home Basic. The Snipping Tool can be found in Start → All Programs → Accessories → Snipping Tool (http://take.ms/hcj). Open the tool and select the area you want to capture or make a "full-screen snip". Save the screenshot by clicking the floppy disk icon in the window that pops up (http://take.ms/ocj).
2) Print Screen Button.
Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to take a full screenshot or press Print Screen + Alt to capture only the active window. Then open Microsoft Paint and paste the screenshot. To make that, press Ctrl + V. Save the file on your computer.
Now you can send your screenshots to our Support Team as attachments to correspondence if they are necessary for a case investigation.
- be longer than 20 and no shorter than 2 characters;
- contain special symbols;
- begin with a number;
- begin or end with a blank;
- or mix symbols from different languages.
Also please try to avoid expletives and strong language for the the sake of other players' comfort.
For the purpose of protecting your personal data we recommend not to use your referral/friend code (if any in the game) or your game identifier as name in the game.
Note that you can transfer your game progress only from iPad to iPad or from iPhone to iPhone. For example, you will not be able to transfer your game from iPhone to iPad.
There is a slight difference in iOS 7. What you need to do is double click the home button so Multitasking pops up, then swipe up on the open app you want to close.
1. Find the game icon on your desktop.
2. Press the icon and hold it until the icons start vibrating.
3. Press the cross sign in the upper-left corner of the icon and a confirmation window will pop up.
4. Press the Delete button to remove the game from your device.
5. Press the Back button to complete the process.
Check the relative FAQ section of the game you need for more details about the transfer, or get in touch with our Support Team and ask your question.
It's also possible to check your purchase history via iTunes on your computer:
1. Open iTunes on your PC/Mac and sign in with your Apple ID if necessary.
2. Choose Account at the top of the iTunes window and go to View My Account.
3. Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account to Enter your Account Information page.
4. Scroll down to see the Purchase History section and click See All.
5. To see order details, click the Arrow icon to the left of the order date.
Here are the how-to guides about taking screenshots if necessary:
- for iOS devices: https://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204007898-How-do-I-take-a-screenshot-with-my-iPad-iPhone-or-iPod-touch-
- for Windows PC: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204007868-How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-PC-with-a-Microsoft-Windows-OS-
- for Mac: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204708147-How-do-I-take-screenshots-on-Mac-
Hopefully you will find an answer to your question there. If your issue remains unsolved, feel free to contact our Support Team for additional information.
We advise you to take the following actions:
- clear your cache and cookies;
- delete applications you no longer use;
- close out all other programs running in the background via the multitask bar before launching the game;
- reboot your device regularly.
We cannot guarantee that the measures suggested will help you avoid any issues completely, but we hope that at the very least they will make some aspects of the game performance run more smoothly.
please follow the news and announcements at our Facebook communities here:
2020: My Country (iPad/iPhone/Mac): https://www.facebook.com/431136716970860
Airport City (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/631398426887381
Big Business (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/277861575603017
Cloud Raiders (iPad/iPhone/Mac): https://www.facebook.com/267030653460609
Dragon Eternity (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/296458407069676
Guns of Boom (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/398829150323901
Hidden Land (iPad): https://www.facebook.com/451360771567436
Love and Dragons (iPad): https://www.facebook.com/508166959252135
Mirrors of Albion (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/355886191166202
My Country (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/211121895648474
Mystery Manor: Hidden Adventure (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/346951158654355
Need a Hero (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/139096536253359
Paradise Island (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/292635877453818
Paradise Island 2 (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/312345955609812
Rule the Kingdom (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/188738954570370
Running Shadow (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/644220718954655
Sunshine Bay (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/503927686406675
The Tribez (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/327692980650220
The Tribez & Castlez (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/362854717181493
Transport Empire (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/217497741773552
Mercs of Boom (iPad/iPhone): https://www.facebook.com/1472029313017421
1. Open App Store on your device.
2. Press Updates on the lower bar.
3. The opened section will show you the list of apps that can be updated.
4. Find the one you need and use the Update option near it. To update all the apps, press Update all at the top of the screen.
1. Enter Settings of your device, choose Control Center, scroll down the list of options and tap the green plus button next to Screen Recording.
2. Close Settings and swipe up from the bottom of the main screen to enter Control Center. You'll see the Screen Recording icon.
3. Long tap the Recording icon and tap Start Recording.
4. Close the panel, open the game and perform the same actions that trigger the problem you've encountered earlier.
5. When you finish with the actions, close the game, tap on the recording status bar at the top of the screen and tap Stop. The recorded video can be found in your Camera Roll.
6. As soon as the video is ready, download it to any file hosting service or on YouTube and send us the link to it. You can also just attach the video file to your message to us.
iOS versions prior to iOS 11 have no internal screen capturing functions. You can shoot a video using your other device as a camera, or capture it with the help of your PC/Mac.
If you decide on using your computer, you'll need several pieces of software: Airserver for capturing the image from your phone screen and OBS studio for recording a video or. Both your computer and your phone have to be connected to one Wi-fi network.
1. Launch AirServer on your computer and the app Airserver Connect on your device. Connect the phone to your PC/Mac - you will see a window appear on the computer screen mirroring the screen of your device. If there are no devices on the list, press the QR-code button in the Airserver on your computer and scan it with the Airserver Connect app on your phone.
2. Launch OBS Studio. In the Sources add Window Capture and choose the Airserver window in the settings. The image from the screen of your phone will be added to the scene. Press Start Recording on the right side of the window to capture video and save it as a file.