What you will do:
- developing new game mechanics and improving existing ones in games for mobile platforms (Team PVP shooter);
- R&D tasks, integrating third-party services, developing prototypes of new gaming features.
We expect you to have:
- experience in developing applications for mobile platforms with Unity3D;
- very strong knowledge of C#, at least 3 years of programming experience;
- ability to develop and maintain a coherent architecture that does not collapse under conflicting designer demands;
- communication skills and the ability to negotiate.
- comfortable, conveniently located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.