What you will do:
- developing and optimizing graphics solutions and drafting requirements for the produced content for mobile devices;
- building and configuring in-game content;
- maintaining technical documentation related to the production of content and creating descriptions of pipelines;
- working with internal tools.
We expect you to have:
- strong knowledge of Unity3D;
- experience working with scripting languages;
- experience writing tools and plug-ins for Unity;
- experience developing shaders for mobile devices;
- experience optimizing graphic content for mobile devices;
- understanding of the principles of image rendering and the restrictions of mobile devices;
- proficiency in Maya and/or 3dsMax and the ability to write scripts and plug-ins;
- proficiency in Photoshop and the ability to write scripts and plug-ins;
- strong team work skills;
- minimum 1 year of work experience in a related field;
- participation in creating finished or delivered projects;
- good artistic taste.
- comfortable, conveniently located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.