Senior 2D Artist
We are looking for an artist who will lead our games’ art team. We want to further develop art, along with the tools, and strengthen our ranks to make millions of players around the world even happier.
You will have to lead a team of artists, help them develop tools, control the quality of art on the projects and give feedback, develop and maintain the common graphic style of our games, particularly one of our Hidden Object games.
We expect you to have:
- have minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position
- have an Arts degree and a cool portfolio
- be able to create and adhere to a given visual style
- have previous experience with Hidden Object games
- be passionate about games
Would be advantageous:
- work experience with 2D animation or understanding the basics of it
- experience with UI
- general knowledge of 3D editors
- understanding of iterative development processes
- awesome office
- comfortable working hours
- GI education: meet-ups, courses, workshops
- books and conferences at our expense
- fresh fruit and snacks every day
- medical insurance, including dental
Join our team!