There are some requirements that we expect from a candidate for the position. The software knowledge is desirable, we provide on site mentorship and lessons to get you to the top professional level that we need.
What you will do:
- program products testing on mobile/desktop platforms;
- reporting and bug tracking;
- quality assurance of the tested product;
- close collaboration with product development team.
We expect you to have:
- gaming experience on mobile/desktop platforms;
- understanding of mobile devices and mobile OS market, as well as free to play game mechanics;
- attention to details;
- previous experience with mobile platforms dev tools would be an advantage;
- previous experience in QA would be an advantage.
- competitive salary;
- employment in full accordance with the Latvian Labor Law;
- medical insurance after probation period;
- flexible working hours;
- full-time position at our Riga studio in a modern office building Astras Biroji on Gunara Astras 8b;
- company events;
- creative, engaging, highly fulfilling work;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth;
- being part of a team of like-minded and passion-driven professionals;
- free tea, coffee, treats, snacks and kitchen facilities.