Wanted: an enthusiastic producer for a successful casual games project. We’re looking for someone who can help our accomplished team achieve even greater results.
What you will do:
- creating strategies for the development of a large, successful casual games project;
- searching for new growth points and correcting weak points;
- generating ideas for content and functionality that will improve the target metrics;
- controlling performance and introducing new mechanics and events;
- closely interacting with the marketing team;
- controlling the quality of solutions for game design.
We expect you to have:
- an endless passion for games (of different genres, on different platforms);
- willingness to make decisions and take responsibility;
- good knowledge of the free-to-play games market, game genres, game trends;
- at least 2 years of experience working as a producer or leading game designer;
- analytical thinking, ability to articulate thoughts and explain decisions;
- an understanding of the basics of art design (styles, modern trends) and marketing is not required, but would be a huge plus.
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- a team of professionals you can learn a lot from;
- opportunities for career and professional growth;
- great office in the heart of Moscow with stunning vistas (and sunsets);
- employment in accordance with the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, fruits, snacks, table football, consoles, etc.