Lead Game Designer
What you will do:
- participate in the development of a match-3 mobile game as a lead game designer;
- develop main parts of the gameplay;
- develop monetization components;
- together with programmers and designers create the basis of a successful game;
- evaluate game stats for a better understanding of the audience;
- track new features and analyze the results.
We expect you to have:
- at least 3 years' experience as a game designer;
- good knowledge of the f2p gaming market and current gaming trends;
- portfolio of commercially successful projects;
- experience with match-3 projects;
- outstanding team management skills;
- passion for games.
- mathematical knowledge (linear algebra, probability theory);
- good command of English.
- comfortable, well-located office in the downtown area;
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.