Lead Game Designer
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- develop the concept and key mechanics for mobile games;
- allocate game design tasks and monitor the overall quality;
- process and analyze game metrics;
- create descriptions of game mechanics;
- develop and improve the balance of the game;
- create game plots, work with scripts;
- create game levels;
- develop game's UI.
We expect you to have:
- experience with social or casual games, completed projects;
- understanding of the specifics of social and mobile games;
- knowledge of the market and the main trends of social and mobile games;
- knowledge and experience with the main game metrics;
- analytical thinking.
- work in our office full time, flexible schedule, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.