Junior Game Designer
The team that works on Paradise Island 2 is planning a long-awaited update. We experiment with gameplay, process storylines and test new game mechanics. We want to take the project to a new level to make our players even happier!
We expect you to have:
- have experience in developing mobile F2P games
- be good at mathematics
- have structural thinking
- have good written and oral language skills
- be passionate about games
- awesome office and comfortable working hours
- books and conferences at our expense
- GI education: meet-ups, courses, workshops
- coffee house in the office, snacks, juice, and other hedonistic joys
- medical insurance, including dental
Let’s make casual great again!