Junior C++ Developer
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- create game logic, game systems and game UI's;
- fix bugs in the code.
We expect you to have:
- knowledge of C++;
- passion for games.
- C++ development experience (link to your GitHub repository will do);
- knowledge and experience with STL;
- experience with Git or other version control systems;
- programming experience with C# or other object-oriented languages;
- experience with third-party game engines: Unity, Unreal Engine, Cocos, etc.;
- development for mobile platforms experience: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
- work in our office full time, flexible schedule, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.