Junior C++ developer
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- programming game logic and game systems;
- programming game interfaces;
- bug fixing.
We expect you to have:
- at least 2 years experience programming in C++;
- good foundations in algorithmic processes, experience working with STL;
- interest in computer games;
- be responsible, communicative, and enthusiastic about working in a team of programmers;
- English at a level sufficient to read technical documentation.
- experience working on game projects;
- experience working with mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.;
- experience programming in C# and other OO languages.
- work in our office full time, flexible schedule, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.