We’re expanding the development team for one of our projects, and are looking for a game designer who’ll come up with new features, control their implementation into the game, maintain the consistency of UX, and influence the development of the title.
Our perfect candidate can correctly evaluate a user’s gameplay experience after the introduction of a new feature, make decisions based on analytics, and convey them to related departments.
What you will do:
- develop new game features and improve old ones
- manage game features from design to launch
- write work specifications for coders and artists for integrating new features
- create lists of evaluation metrics for new features and analyze them
We expect you to have:
- over 1 year of experience in a similar position
- understanding of game mechanics and meta-mechanics, ability to combine and use them
- thorough knowledge of the games industry and current trends
- awesome office next to Gorky Park
- comfortable working hours
- GI education: meet-ups, courses, workshops
- books and conferences at our expense
- coffee house in the office with free coffee, fresh juice, and other joys of true hedonists
- medical insurance, including dental
Let’s make casual great again!