What you will do:
- engaging in the development of a large mobile game project in a particular direction as a main game designer;
- developing and describing the main gameplay modules of a project, developing core gameplay;
- working closely with a team of developers and designers to create the basis for a successful game;
- analysing game statistics to understand the behaviour and motivation of players, creating and testing hypotheses;
- supervising and evaluating new features when implemented.
We expect you to have:
- minimum 3 years of experience and a portfolio of delivered projects;
- excellent knowledge of the mobile games market;
- knowledge and understanding of game mechanics, meta mechanics, ability to use and adapt them to the goals of the project;
- ability to clearly express ideas and work with documentation;
- desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- passion for creating great games;
- experience in developing PVP games or shooters will be considered a strong advantage;
- great teamwork skills and ability to compromise.
- comfortable, conveniently located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.