A month ago, we rolled out the best Airport City update in the history of the game, making the project twice as big. We liked it, and now we want even more. We test hypotheses, analyze user behavior and the market, including mobile games of other genres, come up with new features, make players happier.
Let’s make casual great again!
We expect you to have:
- have at least 2 years of work experience as a game designer
- understand mobile development, including the specifics of free-to-play
- have a portfolio of awesome projects
- know Live-Ops, game mechanics, meta-mechanics and be able to combine them
- have a huge passion for games
- handy admin panel for quick and easy data entry
- awesome office next to Gorky Park
- comfortable working hours
- coffee house in the office with free coffee and fresh juice in the mornings, fresh fruit every day
- books and conferences at our expense
- GI educations: meet-ups, courses, workshops
- medical insurance, including dental