Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- fine-tune the game's balance, based on the current strategy;
- analyze game metrics and work on monetization.
We expect you to have:
- understanding of the specifics of social or casual mobile games;
- experience in creating, analyzing, and fine-tuning the game's balance;
- experience in successful monetization of the project;
- knowledge of popular game mechanics, basic game metrics, ability to evaluate the performance.
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.