The teams behind the games Mirrors of Albion (Hidden Object) and Frozen Flowers (Match-3), are working on improving the internal processes: building error-free projects and implementing the latest iOS and Android innovations.
We need a resourceful developer who is well versed in C++. If you like to work on beautiful and exciting games and solve non-standard tasks, we want you in our team.
What you will do:
- develop game software for iOS, Android, Windows, and Amazon
- create game logic and algorithms
- work on game interfaces
- support existing products
- analyze and optimize code
- develop practical tools
We expect you to have:
- have excellent programming skills
- be awesome at C++ and OOP
- have a good knowledge of mathematics
- be passionate about games
Would be advantageous:
- experience with computer graphics
- ability to quickly learn new technologies
- awesome office
- comfortable working hours
- GI educations: meet-ups, courses, workshops
- books and conferences at our expense
- coffee house in the office with free coffee, fresh juice, and other joys of true hedonists
- medical insurance, including dental
Join our team!