Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- create game logic, game systems and game UI's;
- develop tools.
We expect you to have:
- at least 1 year programming experience with C++;
- excellent understanding of OOP principles in C++;
- passion for games
- knowledge and experience with STL, including standard C++11;
- experience with Git or other version control systems;
- experience in working on client-server applications;
- development for mobile platforms experience: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
- a full-time position in our Nizhny Novgorod office;
- creative, engaging, highly fulfilling work;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth;
- being part of a team of young, like-minded, highly-skilled professionals;
- employment in full accordance with the Russia Labor Code;
- free tea, coffee, treats, and kitchen facilities;
- ample parking space.