C++ developer (Android NDK)
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- ensuring C++ game code works on Android;
- integrating outside SDKs for Android;
- programming game logic and game systems.
We expect you to have:
- at least 2 years experience programming in C++;
- at least 1 year experience developing for Android;
- experience debugging and optimizing apps;
- excellent understanding of the principles of OOP and experience with object-oriented development for C++ and Java;
- English at the intermediate level, to read documentation confidently and write comments in the code.
- experience working on game projects;
- experience working with outside game engines Unity, Unreal Engine, Cocos, etc.
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.