C ++ developer
What you will do:
- refining and improving the game engine to add new types of mechanics;
- working with GUI;
- implementing new game mechanics and supporting the existing ones;
- improving the AI system.
We expect you to have:
- at least 3 years of С++ programming experience;
- knowledge of the object-oriented programming paradigm and its use in practice;
- knowledge of basic algorithms, data structures, STL;
- ability to work on a team of five or more people and read other people’s code;
- ability to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner;
- adequate perception of criticism.
- experience in developing applications for iOS / Android / Emscripten;
- experience with C++11;
- knowledge of mathematics for 3D game programming;
- experience in developing multithreaded and network applications.
- competitive EU salary with regular bonuses;
- full-time position at our Riga studio in a modern office building Astras Biroji on Gunara Astras 8b;
- creative, engaging, highly fulfilling work;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth;
- regular trips to other companies offices and retreats;
- company events;
- flexible working hours;
- being part of a team of like-minded and passion-driven professionals;
- employment in full accordance with the Latvian Labor Law;
- medical Insurance;
- free tea, coffee, treats, snacks and kitchen facilities.