C ++ Developer
What you will do:
- refining and improving the game engine to add new types of mechanics;
- working with GUI;
- implementing new game mechanics and supporting the existing ones;
- improving the AI system.
We expect you to have:
- at least 3 years of С++ programming experience;
- knowledge of the object-oriented programming paradigm and its use in practice;
- knowledge of basic algorithms, data structures, STL;
- ability to work on a team of five or more people and read other people’s code;
- ability to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner;
- adequate perception of criticism.
- experience in developing applications for iOS / Android / Emscripten;
- experience with C++11;
- knowledge of mathematics for 3D game programming;
- experience in developing multithreaded and network applications.
- comfortable, well-located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovoskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.