What you will do:
- motivate, mentor, and supervise your team of artists to ensure their consistent development;
- make sure that created art content is of the highest quality;
- develop visual concepts and ideas together with producers, team leads, and operating teams;
- create concepts, illustrations, sketches, and supporting documentation to maintain and develop a clear visual style;
- develop visual style, plus the design and general appearance of the project.
We expect you to have:
- at least 5 years of experience in game development;
- experience in creating a project's unique visual style;
- ability to look for common ground with talented artists and developers and convey your vision of the desired results;
- ability to create sketches, finished illustrations and models (skills of creating animation and video will be a big plus);
- ability to work within the framework of pre-existing projects.
- comfortable, conveniently located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.