Moscow 🇷🇺 / Riga 🇪🇺
We are ready to hand you over one of our biggest titles: The Tribez. You’ll have to work closely with the team of game designers and producers, and will have the power to make a huge impact on the development path this game takes, ensuring its steady growth.
We need a bright developer with great C++ skills for several cool game projects. If you like to work on beautiful and interesting games while tackling challenging tasks, join our team.
Moscow 🇷🇺 / Vilnius 🇪🇺 / Riga 🇪🇺
New tools have significantly accelerated UI development. States, animated prototypes, tinkering designs to make it functional, game UI/UX, analytics and A/B testing fit into the internal rule of "0 seconds". We want millions of our players (who play Guns of Boom, The Tribez, Airport City, The New Mystery Manor) to be even more happy with our games.
See our presentation at DevGAMM'19 to learn more about GI’s approach to UI development
Our team in Riga is the R&D core of the entire company, whose expertise covers all gaming platforms. The studio develops the prototypes of technological solutions, which are later implemented in all games of the company. We strengthen the team and are looking for a professional who will take on the development and support of CI/CD processes and platforms.
What you will do:
- review and modify CI/CD principles, iteratively
- maintain CI/CD tools/platforms
- develop and maintain pipeline configurations
- automate processes
We expect you to have:
- be able to decompose complex processes to understandable components
- be proficient in automating and optimizing processes
- have experience with Jenkins/Teamcity/other
- know how to work with scripts and languages like Bash/PHP/Python