New tools have significantly accelerated UI development. States, animated prototypes, tinkering designs to make it functional, game UI/UX, analytics and A/B testing fit into the internal rule of "0 seconds". We want millions of our players (who play Guns of Boom, The Tribez, Airport City, The New Mystery Manor) to be even more happy with our games.
See our presentation at DevGAMM'19 to learn more about GI’s approach to UI development
We expect you to have:
- impressive portfolio;
- 3-5 years experience as a Senior Interface Designer;
- excellent understanding of UI/UX principles;
- interface module architecture forming skills, including dead-end branches and points with the highest impact;
- mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud / Sketch / InVision packages, as well as Protopie / Figma and other prototyping tools;
- huge passion for games.
- awesome office next to Gorky Park;
- comfortable working hours;
- GI education: meet-ups, courses, workshops;
- books and conferences at our expense;
- coffee house in the office with free coffee, fresh juice, and other joys of true hedonists;
- medical insurance, including dental.
It doesn’t matter if you use Flash or Unity, get in touch with us, UX won't build itself :)