We are redefining the work of the Market Analysis team and shifting focus to the analysis of marketing activities, marketing scaling, and analytical support of traffic purchasing solutions. Projects for starters: Guns of Boom, The Tribez, Airport City, The New Mystery Manor.
Link to the presentation of GI's VP of Games Services.
We expect you to have:
- over a year of experience in marketing analytics;
- experience working with dream-teams;
- extensive experience in the gaming industry;
- strong R or Python skills;
- huge passion for games.
The following will be an advantage:
- time-series methods of forecasting and analysis;
- experience with portfolio analysis;
- work with advertising platforms and trackers (Facebook, Google, AppsFlyer).
- awesome office next to Gorky Park;
- comfortable working hours;
- GI education: meet-ups, courses, workshops;
- books and conferences at our expense;
- coffee house in the office with free coffee, fresh juice, and other joys of true hedonists;
- medical insurance, including dental.
Send us a letter, let's build the analytics of the future together!