Cloud, Development, Riga
- Designing and implementing game mechanics and essential features (Matchmaking, Multiplayer, Social, Payment, Backup, etc);
- Identifying cases that present the best opportunities for migration to PaaS and using microservices;
- Promoting and implementing DevOps best practices and principles for a highly efficient workflow and cutting-edge software engineering process.
- Considerable experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud services and their integration with high-load applications and services;
- Working knowledge of Nginx, SQL and NoSQL;
- Source code packaging and revision skills (including knowledge of relevant tools like Git/Jenkins/Yum etc.);
- Experience with development frameworks and designing cloud and local server software with scalability and security being key priorities;
- Perl/Python and similar languages developer experience;
- Excellent communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills; Intermediate level English or better.
- Previous experience working on multi-user game projects built on a stable global network architecture;
- Experience using monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios etc.
- Experience with Puppet (particularly Masterless Puppet) or similar SCM systems;
- Experience with Redis 2/3, Elasticache.