- a deep understanding of the principles of UI/UX design;
- an excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar image-editing software;
- an awareness of today’s trends and developments in UI;
- previous game UI design experience of at least a year;
- an ability to come up with a concept and then a solution within given limits and style;
- knowledge of the essentials of art theory;
- an eye for color, plasticity, compositional flow and rhythm, and the skill and technique to use them;
- logic, creativity, and resourcefulness;
- previous teamwork and concept art experience.
- a passion for video games;
- previous involvement with multi-language app development;
- critical thinking and reasoning;
- experience with Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, and 3D rendering software;
- self-motivation and discipline;
- an ability to convey thoughts and ideas in a clear manner.
Please don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio as this is a mandatory requirement!