← Vacancies list
- Nizhnij Novgorod
- developing design for social mobile games, writing documentation;
- adjusting game balance;
- writing scripts and dialogues;
- creating game levels.
- experience working with social or casual games, portfolio of finished projects;
- understanding of the specific requirements of social and mobile games;
- analytical thinking;
- be responsible, accurate, and communicative;
- ability to convey your vision to programmers and artists.
- experience with level design and knowledge of game mechanics;
- experience writing scripts;
- knowledge of English.
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.
Respond to vacancy