← Vacancies list
Developer (Windows Phone, WinRT)
- Nizhnij Novgorod
- porting C++ mobile games to Windows platforms;
- integrating outside SDKs (for example, Facebook SDK for .NET).
- at least 2 years programming in C++ and C#;
- experience developing Windows Phone apps (at least one app in Windows Phone Store or Windows Store);
- experience working with the GIT version control system;
- English at a level sufficient to read technical documentation;
- be communicative and have experience working in a team.
- experience developing Windows Store apps;
- experience working with Direct3D 11 or OpenGL graphics.
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.
Respond to vacancy