← Vacancies list
Back-end developer (C#)
- Nizhnij Novgorod
- Developing on a C# scalable server for multiplayer games.
- at least 3 years programming in C# and another object-oriented language;
- experience with asynchronous programming in C# 5.0 and/or any other (for example, Node.js, Lua);
- experience working with network protocols at various levels (TCP, HTTP);
- experience working with databases (NoSQL and SQL);
- dedication to an elevated coding culture and passion for developing quality software;
- higher technical education;
- English at a level sufficient to read technical documentation;
- be communicative and have experience working in a team.
- experience developing a server-side system or app (ideally a game);
- experience working on big multi-component projects;
- experience developing using OOD methodologies;
- experience working with the GIT version control system;
- experience with cross-platform development, including development for Linux.
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.
Respond to vacancy