← Vacancies list
- carrying out research and calculating the effectiveness of game updates, offers and events;
- developing methodologies for collecting new data for checking hypotheses, as well as monitoring the integrity of existing data;
- carrying out A/B testing — participating in developing the means of conducting this and interpreting the results;
- analyzing game economies and game balance, player behavior, the influence of outside factors, and more.
- relevant education (applied math/statistics, economics/finance);
- confidence with statistics;
- at least one year's experience working in the data analysis sector or in related sectors;
- knowledge of SQL;
- knowledge of R;
- passion for games and a desire to create them;
- knowledge of English.
- knowledge of Python;
- understanding of the principles of machine learning;
- confidence using Excel.
- comfortable, well-located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Respond to vacancy