- 한국어 (Korean)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
1. Press Command+Shift+4, then select the part of the screen you want to capture. When you release the box, the screenshot will be saved on your desktop as a file.
2. Press Command+Shift+3 to take a shot of the whole screen. It will be also saved as a file at your desktop.
3. Press Command+Shift+Spacebar+4 to take a screenshot of only one window. Place your cursor over the window you want to capture and click on it to make a picture.
Note that in case you want to save the screenshot to the clipboard just add the Control button to any combination.
You can also use the Grab utility as an alternative to the shortcuts above. This application comes with Mac OS X and you can find it in Applications → Utilities → Grab.
1) Snipping Tool Item.
The Snipping Tool method works on Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate, and on Windows Vista editions other than Starter or Home Basic. The Snipping Tool can be found in Start → All Programs → Accessories → Snipping Tool (http://take.ms/hcj). Open the tool and select the area you want to capture or make a "full-screen snip". Save the screenshot by clicking the floppy disk icon in the window that pops up (http://take.ms/ocj).
2) Print Screen Button.
Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to take a full screenshot or press Print Screen + Alt to capture only the active window. Then open Microsoft Paint and paste the screenshot. To make that, press Ctrl + V. Save the file on your computer.
Now you can send your screenshots to our Support Team as attachments to correspondence if they are necessary for a case investigation.
Official communities of our applications for Facebook can be found here:
2020: My Country for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/431136716970860
Aiport City: Free to Fly for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/631398426887381
Big Business Deluxe for Facebook:
Cloud Raiders for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/267030653460609
Dragon Eternity for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/296458407069676
Hidden Land for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/451360771567436
Mirrors of Albion for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/355886191166202
My Country Online for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/211121895648474
Mystery Manor: Hidden Adventure for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/222650567849780
Need a Hero: https://www.facebook.com/139096536253359
Paradise Island 2 for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/312345955609812
Rule the Kingdom for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/188738954570370
Sunshine Bay for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/668626506498201
The Tribez for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/327692980650220
The Tribez & Castlez for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/362854717181493
Transport Empire for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/217497741773552
Tribez Rush for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1098577263525568
X-Mercs for Facebook Gameroom:
You can view your recent Facebook Payments transactions and associated receipts for specific items you have purchased on the Payments tab of the Account Settings menu:
1) Click the button with an arrow sign in the upper-right corner of any Facebook page and select Account Settings.
2) Click Payments in the left-hand column.
3) Click View to the far right of Purchase History.
4) Click on the purchase to see the detailed information about it.
Then make the screenshot of this purchase. Here are the instructions on how you can take screenshots on your Windows/Mac:
- for Windows PC: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204730847-How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-PC-with-a-Microsoft-Windows-OS-;
- for Mac: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204033958-How-do-I-take-screenshots-on-Mac-.
To change the preferred currency for Facebook Credits on your account, go to the Payments tab, click on the Edit link and select your desired local currency from the dropdown menu. Your local currency will be used to display prices and charge your payment method.
If you pay with a mobile phone, prices will be displayed in the local currency of the country you select when making the purchase.
Please, see here for more details.
To optimize your Facebook experience, please download the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser.
You can also try these troubleshooting tips:
- Click out of the app (ex: click the logo or your name at the top of your home page), and then re-open the app.
- Refresh the page by entering Ctrl + R on PCs or Cmd + R on Macs.
If the steps above didn't resolve the issue, please contact our Support Team.
It's possible that you've successfully made a payment in a game, but haven't yet received the game item. Be aware that during periods of high traffic, it can take up to 3-4 hours for the purchased goods to appear in your account.
If you think there's an issue with the game not delivering a good or service, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Payments Tab in your Settings.
- Check your account balance at the top of the page.
- Click Purchase History and then verify that your transaction was successful by reviewing the receipt associated with your payment.
- Ensure that the item(s) you ordered haven't been delivered in your game, noting that it may take up to 4 hours for virtual item purchases to be reflected in your game or app.
- If you've confirmed that your item was not delivered, contact our Support Team by clicking the Didn't receive this item link in the Detailed Receipt.
- Follow the instructions to contact Support Team regarding your problem receiving virtual items.
See here for more details.
If you would like to view your current Facebook balance, go to the Payments tab of your account Settings.
In order to use your existing local currency balance in your desired game, please follow the steps listed below:
- Open up the app you want to use your account balance in.
- Select the in-game currency package or item you would like to purchase.
- Click Continue.
- If you have a sufficient account balance to make the purchase, click Buy to complete it.
- If your account balance is insufficient to make your purchase, you will see how many additional funds you need in order to complete the purchase. Select which payment method you would like to and complete the transaction by clicking the Buy button.
See here for more details.
You can find your Payment Settings here:
- Click the button with a gear depicted at the upper right corner and choose Settings.
- In the General Account Settings menu find Payments at the left corner of the window.
The following data can be viewed in Payments Settings:
- your current balance;
- subscriptions (an opportunity to set recurring payments);
- purchase history;
The following settings can be edited:
- payment methods (an opportunity to save the most frequently used methods and choose a preferred one);
- preferred currency (an opportunity to change the local currency that will be shown and puchased as);
- shipping addresses.
More details on Facebook payments can be found here.
1. Point your mouse cursor on a Flash object (for example, on game window).
2. Click on it with your mouse right button.
3. Click on Parameters in the appearing context menu to see the Adobe Flash Player Parameters window.
4. Choose the Local Storage tab there (icon with a yellow folder and green arrow).
5. Set the scale slider in the tab to the zero point (the very left position).
6. Click on the OK button in the window that will appear.
7. In case you receive a notification asking to allow saving information in your computer local storage when you launch the Flash object, click on the Allow button in the window.
1. Use the combination of keys CTRL+SHIFT+J.
2. Take screenshot of the window with logs.
Please, see here how to make a picture of a screen:
- for PC with Microsoft Windows OS: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204730847-How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-PC-with-a-Microsoft-Windows-OS-;
- for PC with Mac OS: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204033958-How-do-I-take-screenshots-on-Mac-.
3. Save the picture and send it to us as an attachment to your message.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Go to Apps menu.
4. Click on the required app.
5. Find This app can section.
6. Uncheck the Post option.
7. Choose No against Send me notifications.
8. Use Save button to apply changes.
You can also select Only me option against App visibility.
1. Open your Facebook account in a browser.
2. Press/click on your profile picture.
3. Copy the URL in the browser's navigation bar of the appearing page.
4. Paste the address somewhere (for example, in a text editor document). The link will contain your Facebook ID.
1. Click on the arrow button in the top right of Facebook.
2. Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on Apps in the left column.
4. Hover over the game and click on the cross symbol to remove the app.