Publisher Game Insight continues to support and update Cloud Raiders for its Windows Phone fans. Today, yet another update is available to download from the Windows Phone Store that promises to bring some graphical improvements to the game, specifically to its water effects.
Here's what's news in this 6.1 version update:
- News Hub - We've added the news hub directly into the game. Check it out for all the latest news, sneak peeks on upcoming features, lots of freebies, and more!
- Graphics Update, Mark 1! We plan on updating the game for many years to come. We've felt it's time to raise the visual bar. First among many upcoming visual improvements is an all-new water effect! We've been staring at it for days to make sure it's just right. You could say it's mesmerizingly good... Even more visual improvements coming soon!
- More Dragon Warriors! Give a warm welcome to the latest addition to your weekly roster of legendary heroes: the ground-shaking Hammerslam and the unstoppable Rolling Thunder! They will be ready to join your ranks starting next week!
- On-demand Battle Offers - Never wait for a good buff pack to come flying by. You can now access the battle offers directly from the Specials tab in the shop!
- Major technical improvements
Game Insight adds that it has also fixed "dozens and dozens of tiny bugs" since the big 6.0 update which should make Cloud Raiders more fun to play while also "paving the way for new epic major features we'll be rolling out in upcoming updates." The Windows 8.1 version of Cloud Raiders has yet to be updated as of this writing but it should also get the same 6.1 features very soon.
Thanks to Gautam for the tip!