Clash of Clans still missing from the Windows Phone Store? Not a problem, because with Cloud Raiders continuously being updated by developer Game Insight, the fun never stops! In fact, just last week, a new version of the game was released War Dragons, a new defense tower, Level 9 Stronghold, and more!
Version 0.6.0.600 of Cloud Raiders includes the following change log:
- DRAGONS! Upgrade your training camps and start training your own War Dragons! There’s not much that can oppose the apex predator of the skies, so better equip your base with some Harpoon Towers as well!
- The Annihilator 2000. A new defense tower for your base. Recharge and destroy! (Available starting 01.04.2015)
- The level 9 Stronghold is here! Build it, and drive the snakes off of your island fortress!
- Replay Hub. Visit the leaderboards to check out the most sensational replays in the skies. Share your replays and get them featured!
- Reworked Shop. Buy multiple items at once — no hassle, no more constant button pressing!
- Improved Global & Clan Chats. The chat is now more friendly and useful for everyone from beginners to Top 10 Clan Leaders.
- Two chat modes. Mini-chat mode along with a bigger version to help you keep in touch during battles and informed after them.
- Filters and Notification Center. Choose the types of messages you want to see and when you want to be notified.
- Never hear from annoying players ever again!
- Replay Share. Share your replays with members of your clan.
If you haven’t downloaded the game yet, now is the time to do so and start building your own powerful base! Grab the latest version of Cloud Raiders now!