Pocketfullofapps.com | Game Insight Brings Their Victorian-Era Economic Strategy Game ‘Transport Empire’ to iPad
Game Insight, creators of the hit iOS title Airport City, has announced an exciting new chapter in economic strategy games with the launch of Transport Empire for iPad which is available right now to download on the App Store. Transport Empire is a new take on economic strategy games that lets players build their own industrial empire inspired by the Victorian Era. Players can build massive fleets of locomotives, steamboats, and airships to create a huge transport network, while also building a mines, farms, and logging sites to develop the local industry. In addition to construction and logistics, Transport Empire also offers a story complete with a cast of various characters that each have their own unique story. Along with mysteries to solve, there are also long-lost treasures to find, and even a quest to track down a legendary phantom train. As of now, there are five different types of locomotives that can be used either as freight or passenger trains, plus they can be customized with different wagons and coaches.
- Beautiful intricate graphics — an economic strategy game like you’ve never seen before
- Three types of vehicles: locomotives, steamboats and airships
- The opportunity to develop transportation as well as tons of unique cities
- A number of different characters to meet
- Fascinating story line — contend with competitors, cast light on conspiracies, hunt treasure, find ghosts, embark on expeditions to distant lands and so much more