Every week, Gamasutra rounds up the top-grossing Android gaming applications, as current that day at Google Play. This week’s U. S. revenue charts see Rage of Bahamut and Slotomania leading today’s rankings, as Angry Birds Space and Rule the Kingdom also report top earnings.
These charts allow end users to see who is making the most money on Google Play that day. It differs significantly from the Top Paid Games chart, which is ranked by sales, and therefore is dominated by lower-priced titles that sell more copies.
Data comes courtesy of Google’s public sales information. All titles in Google Play’s “Games” category are considered in chart rankings.
This week’s top-grossing Android titles are:
1. Rage of Bahamut (Mobage, Free)
2. Slotomania (Playtika, Free)
3. Slot City: Slot Machines (Dragonplay, Free)
4. Zynga Poker (Zynga, Free)
5. Live Holdem Poker Pro (Dragonplay, Free)
6. Angry Birds Space (Rovio, Free)
7. Rule the Kingdom (Game Insight, Free)
8. Tap Fish (Gameview, Free)
9. Temple Run (Imangi, Free)
10. Crime City (Funzio, Free)
Mobage’s online trading card title Rage of Bahamut spends its seventh consecutive week atop Google Play’s revenue charts, outselling Playtika’s hit Slotomania and Slot City: Slot Machines.
Angry Birds Space enters the top ten at sixth place this week, meanwhile, as Game Insight’s recently updated city-building sim Rule the Kingdom outsells Gameview’s longtime favorite Tap Fish at seventh.