Nizhnij Novgorod, Russia
- design and prototype UI for our games on all platforms;
- design all of the elements, including buttons, windows, menus, icons, etc.;
- support, maintain, and improve current UI designs;
- implement game designers’ ideas within the constraints of the game developers;
- use your innovation and talent to make the user experience enjoyable.
- a deep understanding of the principles of UI/UX design;
- an excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar image-editing software;
- an awareness of today’s trends and developments in UI;
- previous game UI design experience of at least a year;
- an ability to come up with concepts and then solutions within given limits and style;
- knowledge of the essentials of art theory;
- an eye for color, plasticity, compositional flow, and rhythm, and the skill and technique to use them;
- logic, creativity, and resourcefulness;
- previous teamwork and concept art experience.
- a passion for video games;
- previous involvement with multi-language app development;
- critical thinking and reasoning;
- experience with Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, and 3D rendering software;
- self-motivation and discipline;
- the ability to convey thoughts and ideas in a clear manner.
A portfolio demonstrating your skills is required!
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.