What you will do:
- creating and modifying the game UI for projects;
- creating style and prototyping UI for games on mobile and browser platforms;
- designing graphical elements such as windows, menus, buttons, icons, and so on;
- supporting, maintaining, and improving currently existing UI design;
- implementing the game designers’ ideas within the game developers' constraints;
- making user experience enjoyable at all times through the employment of innovative solutions.
We expect you to have:
- experience in creating and modifying UI;
- experience in creating and configuring UI/2D animations;
- experience with particle systems ● at least 2 years experience in UI design;
- deep understanding of usability and principles of UI design;
- excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar 2D image-editing software;
- awareness of today’s trends and developments in graphical game design;
- ability to come up with concepts and solutions within given limits and style;
- previous experience working as part of a team.
- knowledge about shaders;
- experience with 3D editors;
- experience in creating graphics suitable for mobile platforms (iOS, Android);
- passion for video games.
- comfortable, conveniently located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.