What you will do:
- Maintain pages and accounts for our games on Social Media
- Create a development strategy on Social Media for our games
- Develop the guidelines and brand voice for an effective narrative
- Work as a team with game designers on how to best convey through Social Media what is happening in our games now
- Assign tasks to designers, artists, translators, copywriters on a regular basis
- Work with video content
- Build relationships and communicate with major international partners
- Work in a team, but will be responsible for your part of the tasks
We expect you to have:
- Experience: successful projects, running ad campaigns, processes built from scratch, problems you solved.
- Literacy, our company is international: you must have perfect Russian and English of Upper Intermediate level
- Knowledge of the topic, and passion for it: working in our team requires that you know not only what is happening on common platforms and Social Media. You should also be familiar with all the “neighboring” disciplines: how the community works, what Content Marketing is, what the are trends in visual communication, what are the competitors doing, what the audience likes, etc.
- Positivity and the ability to defend your point of view: be prepared for different cases where you'll have to speak in front of the team, justify and defend your opinion.
Will be an advantage:
- Basic knowledge of analytics
- Rich gaming experience (popular PC games, MMO, TCG)
- Advanced training courses, additional education
- Experience in related fields
- Awesome office next to Gorky Park
- Comfortable working hours
- Coffee house in the office with free coffee and fresh juice in the mornings, fresh fruit every day
- Books and conferences at our expense
- GI educations: meet-ups, courses, workshops