Senior 2D Artist
We are looking for a G!fted and experienced 2D artist with an exceptional love for teamwork, creating art, and mobile gaming in Nizhny Novgorod!
Daily ADVENTURES of our imaG!native specialists:
- develop and maintain a project’s general visual style; convey it to the team together with Art Director;
- create concept artwork for the most important game objects;
- help other 2D and 3D artists overcome their work and project-related challenges;
- cooperate with Game Designers, DevOps, and Community;
- vet artwork (style, concept artwork) with the management;
- supervise external artists.
Your skills and INSIGHT:
- artistic taste, creativity, active imagination;
- understands the principles of 2D/3D graphics & GUI workflow;
- ability to draw by hand, experience using tablets, working knowledge of Photoshop;
- 2+ years of experience working in the game industry;
- passion for video games;
- ability to stay calm under pressure and to get on well with people;
- ability to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner;
- ability to adapt your style to suit a project’s requirements;
- portfolio of published projects.
- artistic training • understanding the principles of UX/UI;
- experience in one or more of the following: illustration, visual effects, industrial design;
- basic knowledge of 3ds Max, Maya, or other 3D-modelling software;
- basic knowledge of 3D-Coat;
- ability to convey ideas in well-worded Russian and English.
A portfolio demonstrating your skills is required!
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.