What you will do:
- develop the app’s core and infrastructure;
- take part in the whole dev process: from drafting to launch and support;
- work with colleagues and discuss the best app designs;
- suggest and implement hi-tech and innovative solutions;
- optimize code and find chokepoints in projects.
Here are the technologies you’ll be using:
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ;
- GIT, Subversion.
We expect you to have:
- coding experience with PHP (php7+);
- understanding of main OOP principles and knowing how to use them in everyday work;
- knowledge of SQL (MySQL) and experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB);
- proper planning skills and the ability to spot problems in advance;
- experience with the Linux command prompt;
These skills will be a big plus:
- readiness to switch from PHP to Golang;
- experience with queuing systems;
- proficiency with multi-thread systems;
- experience with high-load services;
- knowledge of Docker and Symfony.
- comfortable, conveniently located office in downtown Moscow (5 minutes from Shabolovskaya metro station);
- official employment in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- excellent potential for personal and professional growth.