What you will do:
- full guidance for the company's marketing activities (help to increase traffic using data);
- BI and data visualization: creating flawless reports for quick answers to any questions (we use Plotly and Tableau);
- monitoring the integrity and reliability of data;
- developing procurement models and methodologies in cooperation with the marketing department: how, where and at what price to buy traffic, and what traffic not to buy;
- analyzing competitors' marketing activities and their impact on the market;
- the interesting part: creating a traffic management automation model (from the distribution of budgets between channels to conditional actions with campaigns).
We expect you to have:
- knowledge of mobile marketing and familiarity with the mobile games market;
- excellent knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- extensive experience with R or Python (Python is a priority);
- extensive experience with SQL (we work with PostgreSQL);
- ability to multitask;
- ability and willingness to measure your work results in monetary terms.
- minimum 1 year of experience in data analysis, marketing or a related field;
- knowledge and experience working with time series methods of analysis and forecasting;
- knowledge and experience working with portfolio analysis;
- knowledge and experience applying machine learning, neural networks etc.;
- experience with advertising platforms and trackers (Facebook, Google, AppsFlyer).
- work with a large set of modern computer equipment;
- participation in internal projects of the IT department;
- awesome office next to Gorky Park (5 minutes walk from the metro station Shabolovskaya);
- comfortable work schedule;
- free books and conferences;
- GI education: meetups, lectures, English courses;
- other cool stuff.