Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- participate in the development of a large mobile project, The Tribez or Trade Island;
- work on the mechanics, plot, balance of the game, write documentation;
- create game levels and develop game's UI;
- work with game metrics and monitor the quality of game design.
We expect you to have:
- experience with social or casual games, completed projects;
- knowledge of the market, the specifics and main trends of social and mobile games;
- knowledge and understanding of game mechanics, the ability to combine and adapt them to meet the needs of the project;
- knowledge of the main game metrics needed to evaluate the effectiveness of projects.
- work in our office full time, flexible schedule, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.