Daily ADVENTURES of our imaG!native specialists:
- developing game software for mobile devices on iOS, Android, Windows;
- supporting existing code;
- developing game logic, algorithms and interfaces;
- analyzing and optimizing apps created;
- correcting errors, supporting software products.
Your skills and INSIGHT:
- knowledge of C++, libraries and design patterns;
- at least 2 years experience programming in C++;
- knowledge of the principles of OOP;
- experience programming using OpenGL;
- ability to profile and debug code;
- ability to navigate other people’s code;
- knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures;
- knowledge of client-server architecture;
- experience developing in a group and working in a team;
- familiarity with version control systems (SVN, GIT, etc.), and bug-tracking and project management systems (Redmine, JIRA, etc.);
- enough knowledge of English to read technical documentation.
- university or high school education in mathematics, technology, or IT;
- experience developing apps for Windows and *nix systems;
- experience developing mobile apps;
- experience developing cross-platform apps;
- experience building client-server apps.
- conveniently located, comfortable office in the city center;
- employment with formalities under the Russian Federation Labor Code, officially declared salary;
- potential for personal and professional growth.