Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
What you will do:
- develop gaming tools (editors, utilities, etc.);
- write scripts in C#.
We expect you to have:
- at least 1 year programming experience with C# (except Unity);
- experience in asynchronous programming using C# (async/await);
- skills for writing good code;
- experience with Git or other version control systems.
- experience in graphics (Direct3D, OpenGL);
- experience in developing Windows Forms applications.
- work in our comfortable Nizhny Novgorod office;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- employment in accordance with the Labor Code;
- health insurance (inc. dental); • English lessons;
- tea, coffee, treats, kitchen;
- large parking area.