Back-end developer (C#)
Nizhnij Novgorod, Russia
- develop scalable servers for multiplayer games on C#.
- at least 3 years experience with C# and other object-oriented programming languages;
- experience with asynchronous programming in C# 5.0 and/or any other language (Node.js, Lua, etc.);
- experience working with network protocols at various levels (TCP, HTTP);
- experience working with databases (NoSQL and SQL);
- dedication to an elevated coding culture and a passion for developing quality software;
- technical degree;
- English at a level sufficient to read technical documents;
- strong communication skills and teamwork experience.
- experience developing a server-side system or app (ideally a game);
- experience working on big multi-component projects;
- experience developing using OOD methodologies;
- experience working with the GIT version control system;
- experience with cross-platform development, including development for Linux.
- work in our office full time, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod;
- interesting, creative work with results you can be proud of;
- potential for career and professional growth;
- young, friendly team of co-workers;
- assistance with formalities required by the Labor Code;
- tea, coffee, treats, staff kitchen;
- large parking area.