Tribez & Castlez would be a good choice for any fan of fantasy. In it, you build a city, collect mysterious artifacts and engage in magic combat.
Download Tribez & Castlez by following the link below.
During any scientific experiment, something might go wrong.
Sometimes you can even... travel to another world!
Magic rules these lands: monstrous dragons fly through the sky, and the forests are full of treacherous werewolves. Our old friends, the Professor and Aurora, will help Prince Eric rebuild his kingdom and protect it from the evil plans of various villains!
Visit well-guarded dungeons and the towers of powerful mages, behold the ancient walls of the abandoned castles, look for mysterious artifacts and wage war on the hideous monsters. Meet loyal friends and fight cunning enemies, see the mighty giants, magic, dragons, and of course... a beautiful princess!
- Protect your kingdom from vicious Gobools, powerful Trollums, and other amazing creatures
- Uncover the endless secrets of the magic world in deep dungeons, high towers, and abandoned wastelands — this world will amaze you with its diversity
- Help locals in the most remote corners of Prince Eric’s great country
- Rebuild the kingdom: construct Sawmills and Manufactories, cultivate grapes and eggplants, breed pigs and sheep
- Develop your country: build fortified towers and mages’ towers to protect your subjects, create statues and fountains to boost your influence
- Collect and Conquer: hundreds of rare magic items will add to your treasury and help you enlist legendary heroes
- Invite your friends to become your allies: with their help you will achieve prosperity in your kingdom more quickly
- Enjoy the magic beauty and enchanting sounds of the Middle Ages
Kingdom is a breathtaking sea-based city builder strategy game.The fictional world of Maritime Kingdom resembles Medieval Europe.
Transport Empire is an economic strategy game that takes place in a Victorian style world, which is a treat for all you steampunk fans. Download the Transport Empire online game: it is available for everyone free of charge!
Adweek.com | Mobile Game Update Roundup: Easter 2015 EditionAs we head into Easter weekend, many developers have updated their mobile games with content fitting the season. Here’s a look at a few of those updates.06 April 2015
Game Insight Delivers Egg-citing Treats Across its Top Titles this EasterCarrying on the tradition of adding themed items and bonuses to its top titles, Game Insight announced today that this Easter, the Easter Bunny will bring a basketful of treats to the most popular games. Starting from the end of March, Game Insight will introduce special in-game bonuses and extras to its mobile, desktop and social titles in the App Store, Google Play, Windows Phone Store, the Windows Store and on Facebook.30 March 2015